Saturday, March 16, 2019

Welcome

Welcome

El Parcero is a blog for discussions of telenovelas in the USA. Use this space to share your thoughts about the telenovela you are watching with other people. Tell us what you like about the novela, what you dislike about the novela, what you think will happen next in the novela, what should happen next in the novela. Snark about the novela is welcomed here too - just be respectful.

Blog Rules

1. Be respectful of others
2. No spoilers

I'll be deleting any comments that breaks these rules.

Recaps and Discussions

Recaps for the novelas will be available if time permits. When there's no recap for a novela, there will be a weekly discussion post set up to talk about the happening in the novela that week. Sometimes, summaries might be posted within the comments of the discussion post, if time permits.

What novelas will be covered
Since I am managing the blog myself, only the novelas that I am watching will be covered on the blog. I am opening to covering novelas that I am not watching if there are at least two people who are watching the novela and are willing to participate in discussion and/or writing recaps for the novela.

If you wish to see a novela covered here, send me an email.

Navigation


I've added a menu. Right now, there isn't really anything on the pages, but there will be soon.

- About El Parcero - a copy of this post can be found
- Telenovelas - a list of telenovelas we are currently covering and have covered in the past.
- Contact Us - can be used to send me a message.

Index
For each novela, I will create an index page where you will be able to find a list of all the posts for that telenovela. I will put up a link for the index pages on the sidebar.

Labels


For each novela, there will be a label crated. The labels will be found at the bottom of each post. For example, for Sin tu mirada, the label will be "mirada". By clicking on the label, you will be taken to a separate page where you can see all the posts for that novela.

1 comment: